Delivery to Airport
Apr. 8, 2020
Due to the emergency declaration accompanying the coronavirus disease (COVID-19), post offices at Narita Airport business hours will change from April 15, 2020.
Weekdays are from 8:30 am to 7 pm.
Weekends are from 8:30 am to 6 pm.
You'll be asked to show your passport to receive your package so the name on the package and your passport name must be the same.
- Can you send VISITOR SIM to a post office located in a place other than airport?
- No, we only ship to a post office located in the designated airports.
- Can you send VISITOR SIM to a post office located in an airport that is NOT selectable in the pull-down menu.
- No, we cannot.
- What do I need to pick up the VISITOR SIM at the airport?
- Your passport and signature are required to pick up the VISITOR SIM. Your purchase name and the name on your passport must match exactly or the post office will not release the package to you.
It may be helpful if you have the delivery tracking number with you.
- Can I pick up VISITOR SIM even if my flight is delayed?
- Your package will remain at the post office located in the airport for 7 days after your designated delivery date. You can pick up the package within the specified time frame.
- I couldn't pick up my package at the airport, can you forward the package to the hotel I'm staying?
Unfortunately we cannot forward the package to a different address.
You will need to pick up the VISITOR SIM at the post office which you chose.
It will be kept there for 7 days from your designated delivery date.
- I couldn't pick up my package at the airport, can I get refund?
- We will not be providing a refund for any reason once the order is completed.
- I couldn't pick up my package at the airport, can you stop the usable period count down?
- Unfortunately we can not stop the count down. The count down will start from the next day from your designated delivery date.