|Setting for Android||
Setting for Android
1) Insert the SIM card to your device
2) GO to Settings > Wireless & networks "More" > Cellular networks > Access Point Names.
3) Tap on " + " to create new APN. Enter the information and save.Select b-mobile APN and done.
4) Turn OFF the WiFi and restart Google Chrome.
5) Complete the activation by following the instractions in the activation page.
6) Restart your device. Once your device is swiched on, you can use the internet service.
I set the APN, but can't use the internet.