Setting for iOS
Install the APN Profile and you are ready to use the network.
1) Insert the SIM card to your device.
2) Connect to WiFi and download the APN profile to your iPhone or iPad.
*We recommend using Safari to install the profile. Other browsers may prevent the installation process.
since iOS 12.2
1. Allow download when profile is displayed.
2. When the download is complete, tap on "Close".
3. Home → Settings → Tap on "Profile Downloaded"
4. When tap on "Install", input your passcode of iPhone.
5. Tap on "Install" again. You'll jump to a warning page. But proceed and tap on "Install" again.
6. Tap on "Done" to complete the installation.
3) Turn OFF the WiFi and restart Safari.
(To restart Safari : Double click the Home button > Select Safari and swipe up > Click Home button and open Safari again)
The activation page will be automatically display after restart if the APN is set properly on to your device. If the activation page doesn't automatically appear, please click on the link below.
» activation page
4) Complete the activation by following the instractions in the activation page.
5) Restart your device. Once your device is swiched on, you can use the internet service.
IMPORTANT) Delete the b-mobile profile after use.
Settings > General > Profile > Delete Profile